atxús!!!

Anything else here...
Forum rules
Not about Keka? Post here. For bugs (Keka bugs...) go to Issues.
cassie
Bu
Bu

atxús!!!

Postby cassie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 pm

- Qué queremos?
- Conversaciones lógicas!!
- Helicóptero fosforito?
- Yo tampoco soy un bolso!!!

aone
Mr. Keka
Mr. Keka

Re: atxús!!!

Postby aone » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Pero que conio!
aone ~

UpdateNut
UpdateNut knows Keka
UpdateNut knows Keka
Location: About to infiltrate the rear area and annihilate your defences.

Postby UpdateNut » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 am

For years, the CV9040 has been a force to be reckoned with in Steel Beasts Pro PE. Even as of patch 2.640, with its accidental accuracy nerf, it still holds its place as the most powerful IFV in the simulator, with its ability to KO tanks from the side-occasionally in 1 hit-and its new ability to reload ammo in virtually any situation. Once the ammo data is fixed, the CV9040 will become an even more devastating weapon, and will cause complaining for years to come.

Complaining will continue, as my recce skills have developed to the point that I see the woods as an Autobahn to be used, not an obstacle that dictates what roads you take. In a recent mission, the bridge we were trying to cross was mined. Faced with opposition, our only choice was to use the other bridge on the other end of our corridor. The conventionally minded tanks (and my platoon C/O) headed back along the clear path through the woods, then looped around a clear path to the long road that led to the other bridge. I saw a way which would take far less time, and told my platoon C/O that I could find my way through the woods. I then took my "Ardennes shortcut" through the woods and emerged from the woods. Everyone else had just grouped at the north side of the long path we had taken before. I laughed to myself at the ridiculous ease with which I had reached the road to the next bridge, and everyone else laughed too when they saw just how far ahead I was. :D
I remember what that fool said in 2008 after SB Pro PE 2.483: "Try shooting the M1 with your CV90. Just try it." I did. He's still complaining. Blood may move the wheels of history, but only our cunning keeps the wheels oiled.

cassie
Bu
Bu

Postby cassie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:37 am

un cuento:

dad: okay kids, good night.
kids: nooo, please dad tell us a story!
dad: okay, what do you want the story to be about?
son: about the savannah!! and a panther!!
daughter: yes, and a pony !!
son: and a dinosaur !!
dad: okay, so i will tell you the story about the pony of the savannah. once upon a time there was a savannah...
son: and the dinosaur?
dad: okaaaay, so once upon a time there was a dinosaur. and do you know what happens to dinosaurs in general?
son: yes!! that they destroy cities with fire!!
dad: nooo, that a meteorite crashes in their head, and that's exactly what happened to our dinosaur. Many million years later, the place became a sea, where a happy dolphin lived jumping out the water doing funny sounds. But then the earth began to warm, the sea dried and the dolphin died, lying on the hot sand. then the savannah appeared, and it was where a pony lived.
son: but there's no ponys in the savannah !!
dad: okay, then the pony lived in a park in the center of the city, taking boys and girls on his back, but one day he got tired and decided to go on holidays to Africa.
son: but how did he go to Africa?
dad: well... he took the subway.
son: but the subway doesn't arrive to Africa !!
dad: sure, but when he got off the subway he took a plane.
daughter: but ponys can't travel in planes !!
dad: oh, if he can take the subway, he can take a plane too, you should have said before that ponys can't take the subway! nevermind, he arrived to Africa and he was very sad because the other animals wouldn't pay attention to him.
daughter: didn't he have any friends??
dad: no, he was a stranger.
kids: ahhh..
dad: then, in the savannah there was a black panther, and she was very sad because the other panthers ignored her because she was different, and she saw the pony walking down the savannah.
daughter: and did they get married?
dad: noo, because the panther saw the pony only as a piece of meat, so she jumped on his back, but the pony was very tired of everybody jumping on his back and he did a real rodeo. The panther was trying to hold the pony's back and she was leaving black lines on it.
son: why ??
dad: because she wasn't a real black panther, she was black only because she was very very dirty, and then the pony throwed the panther away, and she got into a pool, and she saw that she had a yellow leg, so she had a shower, and when she finished she was yellow with black spots, and Leopardo Di Caprio, ho was casually walking around at that moment, saw her and fell in love with her, and they got married. The pony, with his black lines, met a zebra and they fell in love and got married too.
daughter: yeees, and they went to live to the country of love!!
son: and the pony didn't have to have a shower never more to be with the zebra!! i should find a girl who agreed that i never ever had a shower.
daughter: but then nobody would want you, stupid, unless you had a lot of money.
son: okay, then i wil be rich and i'll never have a shower!
dad: but you will swim every day in the sea, in your giant swimming pool and in your jacuzzi, right?
son: yes!! and i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever have a shower!!

UpdateNut
UpdateNut knows Keka
UpdateNut knows Keka
Location: About to infiltrate the rear area and annihilate your defences.

Postby UpdateNut » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:26 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI

That is 5 minutes of awesomeness.
I remember what that fool said in 2008 after SB Pro PE 2.483: "Try shooting the M1 with your CV90. Just try it." I did. He's still complaining. Blood may move the wheels of history, but only our cunning keeps the wheels oiled.

Return to “Off-topic”