T-72 Coop Campaign Bulletin

Anything else here...
Forum rules
Not about Keka? Post here. For bugs (Keka bugs...) go to Issues.
UpdateNut
UpdateNut knows Keka
UpdateNut knows Keka
Location: About to infiltrate the rear area and annihilate your defences.

T-72 Coop Campaign Bulletin

Postby UpdateNut » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:17 pm

We played the first mission of Zipuli's Finnish T-72 coop campaign today. We failed to reach either of our objectives, but we made a bridgehead for the rest of 3rd Battalion to cross and take them. Here's the short report: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/sho ... stcount=32
I remember what that fool said in 2008 after SB Pro PE 2.483: "Try shooting the M1 with your CV90. Just try it." I did. He's still complaining. Blood may move the wheels of history, but only our cunning keeps the wheels oiled.

aone
Mr. Keka
Mr. Keka

Re: T-72 Coop Campaign Bulletin

Postby aone » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 pm

So this is a battle game??
aone ~

UpdateNut
UpdateNut knows Keka
UpdateNut knows Keka
Location: About to infiltrate the rear area and annihilate your defences.

Postby UpdateNut » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Yes, it is Steel Beasts Pro PE, an armored warfare simulator used by a number of armies (including Spain's army) as a substitute for the big expensive simulators that you climb into. It's 125 USD, and has two fully crewable Spanish vehicles, the Leopardo 2E and the Pizzaro, among many other vehicles.
I remember what that fool said in 2008 after SB Pro PE 2.483: "Try shooting the M1 with your CV90. Just try it." I did. He's still complaining. Blood may move the wheels of history, but only our cunning keeps the wheels oiled.

aone
Mr. Keka
Mr. Keka

Postby aone » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 pm

I used to play Counter Strike, but since my network is and ever was very, VERY slow I left playing online games.

First link I found in google is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDC5W8iHF6M, with a Leopardo! hehehe
Pretty realistic.
aone ~

Return to “Off-topic”